Saturday, October 24, 2009

Women in DMV part 1.

OK....so I have officially been in the DC Metro area for a little over 2 months. Bad traffic....no really good restaurants......no Super Wal-Marts, no good places to go in general. Unless they are hidden, there isn't that much things that are enjoyable but payday Friday. LOL.

Nevertheless.......I have encountered quite a few women, most were intelligent, just lacked common sense. It's really annoying. Not gonna rant and rave about lots of them, but I will point out two in particular.

The first one is a lawyer who asked me to run a 5K race with her. When I saw the text I couldn't even respond because I never had been asked something so asinine in my life. Who asks people to run races? Like seriously. I'm not walking 5K let alone run it. If she wants to race me......she needs to find the first Nintendo and get a power pad.....then we can race....on hands and knees.

The second one is a high level govt employee. (Thank goodness not at my agency) Now.......she thinks because we went to the same college, we have a connection. Well that's the only part of the connection. I didn't know her while I was in school. As a matter of fact she graduated before I got there, so technically she is too old to be talking too. I'm not looking for a wolf. LMAO.

So I text her asking what's up and she like let's meet up at a haunted house. A haunted house? Seriously? WTF I look like Scooby Doo? I'm not interested in no haunted houses. If someone jumps out on me....I'm gonna jab them in the head. I am too grown to be paying to be scared by adults who clearly have no future.

Anyway stay tuned.....I'm looking for more entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment