Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cleavage......explain this to me ladies.



As I pick myself up from laughter.......

Anywho I was checking out a friends pic on Facebook and she went to a formal or semi formal event and had on a nice dress. Some other women there had on nice dresses as well. I noticed many of them had cleavage out. So I was wondering, why do women wear outfits that show cleavage. You know men are gonna look at your breasts all day/night long and want to perform mammograms on you or either motorboat. So what is actually the point?

I know some do it for attention. But most women I have asked really don't even think about their cleavage being out. I know for women with big breast, they are in a lose-lose situation every time they go out. But I'm talking about the cutting board to the little bit above average women. Why would you wear something that takes the attention off your face? If you got an ugly face, then you get an excuse. Let's honestly discuss this.

2 comments:

  1. Men notice the girls and come sniffing. Women do that because that is the reaction they are looking for, a sexual reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont mind the attention...im one of those women with cleavage that falls out no matter what

    ReplyDelete