Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sausage sample. YUCK!!!



So I stop at Giant Food today which is one of worst grocery stores known to man. Anyway I'm walking around to get a few things and I walk by the meat section and this lil Jamaican ratchet is cooking. Well I guess she was Jamaican, anyway she ask me "Do I want a sample?" I saw the sausage in the package and I was thinking to myself it's no possible way she can eff this up in an electric skillet. So I tasted it because she was looking at me. Oh my............



Intentional grounding..........Turnover on downs.....

This was the worst tasting food I ever had in my life. Disgusting. I couldn't spit it out because there was no trash can near me. I contemplated spitting it in the frozen food section in a freezer. I also contemplated spitting it on some produce. So now I'm pissed walking in the store. So I got me some shrimp from the seafood section and I see a good price on frozen shrimp as well, grabbed that and headed to the register. Oh yeah, the meat hasn't went anywhere. The lady rings up my things and I noticed that it came up a little low. I look at the screen and see what she missed. This woman doesn't even look at the screen to see she is ringing up items. COMMON SENSE says.........if someone has a 2 lb bag of shrimp....their total should be more than $10. Oh well......their loss my gain.

Full as a tick right now. Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment