Monday, October 26, 2009

The Berries, The Funk, and Above The Neck

So I spent the night over this chick's house and she asked me did I want to take a shower and I was leery of it because I don't like strange people's showers. If they have a guest room, I might take a shower at someone's house. If I'm out of town....of course I would have to take the shower. Any who she was making me feel like I was musky and she eventually forced me to take a shower. She brought me a set of towels. I took the towels into the bathroom I noticed that I had three wash cloths. *CRICKETS*

I took a closer look at the wash cloths and I noticed they were monogramed. One had a B, the other had an F, and the last one had an A. So I walked outside and I asked this lady.......what in the hell do these letter stand for?

She said the B were for the Berries.

The F was for the Funk.

and the A for for Above the Neck.

well damn....

2 comments: