Saturday, October 3, 2009

So apparently women like to google men

Today on Facebook a friend got played by a dude. Seems like she was really disturbed because she found some stuff on the Internet about him. I know this for a fact, YOU DO NOT go digging up dirt to not find buried treasure. So if you are not prepared to find it.....DON'T GO LOOKING!!!

Ironically a comment was left saying this...

Girl the same thing happened to me except that fool was actually married! I found his myspace with pics of his wife and kids. He had just been on there 30 min before me and didn't change his married status either. The crazy thing was that I told him I was gonna google him and he told me everything I would find except that 1 major detail! Then he lied when I gave him a chance to tell me! I had to burst his bubble real quick! FYI fellas, sistas are ALWAYS a step ahead in the game whether u know it or not.

so if you were a step ahead of the game? Why are you dating married men? should have checked that after the first date. One would assume. Things that make you go hmmmm.

Are women really one step of the game? NO, neither are men. If you like someone, you like someone and always hope for the best. Sometimes it doesn't work out. That's life. Get over it. Life goes on.

1 comment:

  1. Always a step ahead... I think the 1st date back ground check is effective. I've weeded out so many married men and men who lie about their career, and men who just got arrested for some bullshit. It is what it is... I have had men google me and I've googled them. Seek and you will find... That's Life... But seek early before you waste your time...
    Also, Ladies why look if you aren't going to do something about it. So many of us look and find out ... about a man and trip on him about it but stay. What's the point of playing inspector gadget to do nothing. Evaluate how you will respond before you even waste your time looking.

    ReplyDelete