Thursday, October 15, 2009

The little boy.....the balloon......and this BS.

OK.....so if you weren't hiding under a rock today......

Some little kid in Colorado was assumed to be floating away in a man made flying saucer.

The family was previously featured on "Wife Swap"


A Massive search occurred. The flying saucer was found miles away. Boy wasn't in it. Boy found hours later in the house. LOL.

In all seriousness, who in the hell loses their child in a flying saucer? If you are building sh** at your house that can possibly carry your children away via the air, LOL, then clearly you don't need kids. Who doesn't search their house when a kid is missing? Who wouldn't tear their house apart room by room, box by box, closet by closet? This should be common sense people. They wasted so many man hours on this little bastard who is lacking parenting. Then I'm watching them interview the family and I swear the little boy said "We did it for the show." I don't even want to discuss this BS anymore.

Something is wrong America. Too many people want quick celebrity. I bet they get a show.

I blame John and Kate fake star asses.

I'm done...

No comments:

Post a Comment