Monday, September 28, 2009

Why can't you dress like Michelle Obama?

So I work in a building with various government agencies. Some VERY major in this countries affairs. Hell you see alot working two blocks from the White House. Sometimes on lunch break I walk down the street and just observe how women dress. Some conservative, some scantily clad, and some just take that risk and wear something totally inappropriate. Why can't more women dress like Michelle Obama? I mean at work, at the club, just whenever they go out. She is a well dressed woman and I wish I could meet a woman who would dress conservative like this. It gets your much further and it might even get you a doughnut.





3 comments:

  1. Plenty of women dress like that, myself included. You guys don't even notice because you are too busy looking at Miss Scantily Clad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my lady dresses like this. she's 29 and looks like a woman who's been married for 20+ years when dressed in this type of attire. I'm not a fan when she wears this type of stuff on Fri & Sat. night.

    ReplyDelete