Monday, September 28, 2009

So I see this women on the Metro, then I


So I'm riding home on the Metro today and I sit down across from this pretty woman who has a dot on her head. So I am assuming it is due to her religion. She has on regular clothes and is dressed nice. Toes out with polish. I can't really check her out how I want to because she is sitting down. So we go about 4 of 5 stops and she smiles at me, I don't smile back because I play like I don't see her. LOL. The next stop is her stop, so she gets up, and I see that she was blessed from the heavens above. I took my earphones off to speak, but when she got close this smell took over. I almost threw up out of my nose. Now riddle me this.......why even get dressed up nice if you stink? Grant it she could be from another country but there is no excuse, this is America the home of the soap and water. Please use it daily and wisely. She ruined my train experience for the day. Bye skunk!!

4 comments:

  1. That's terrible! I agree. I can't stand when folks come from 3rd world countries bringing their stench with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. that's racist. I was just saying she smelled. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So your line "this is America...." is not? You're implying the same thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was a joke. not racism.

    ReplyDelete