Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Rare Sense please.

OK.....I read newspaper articles everyday. Why because articles in newspapers are the least biased form of the media that reaches the public. I like local and national news stories, I also like off beat news and interest pieces. Anywho, what I'm saying is if more people read the newspaper than blogs (ironic), gossip pages, and watching TV, COMMON SENSE WOULD BE MORE COMMON. Face it, no matter how book smart a person is, they are always 75% idiot when not in their comfort zone. Most people don't know how to analyze a thought before they spew ignorance on an unsuspecting audience.

Case in point today, I post on Facebook that I'm about to go get a Double Down sandwich from KFC. You never heard of a Double Down? hmmmmmm.



After I post this people start saying : Don't have a heart attack. I mean honestly, what kinda of ish is that to say to someone? That like you going to see a newborn and telling the parents, I hope your kid isn't as dumb as you. Or like you're about to have sex with someone and say, my ex has HIV.

So in order to for me to keep my sanity I have to rationalize. Everyone isn't as intelligent at you, so don't expect much out of people. I hate this is the case. Anyway for the idiots who think a sandwich with no bread will kill you lets go down the history of unhealthy sandwiches.

Starting with the Monster Burger from Hardees.

Two 1/4 lb patties, few slices of cheese, 6 bacon strips and mayonnaise. No one died from it.

and how about the classic Tripple Whopper

3 patties, onions, lettuce, tomato, pickles, ketchup, mustard, cheese, and whatever else Burger King will add.

now to the most unhealthiest burger of all times. The Luther

that's right this is a bacon cheeseburger in between two Krispy Kreme doughnuts, and people eat this ish!!!

So the moral of the story is you can be the most health conscious person on earth, however if you don't read the facts before you say something stupid. You are recognized as an public idiot. Please obtain Rare Sense. It's not for sale, but you can find it one day.

1 comment:

  1. lol, I've had most of the unhealthy sandwiches of all time at least once, also the Quadruple Stacker from BK. I'm not gonna lie, I've wanted to at least try the Luther one day. But I digress. This Double Down looks like one of the more benign sandwiches, though it has no bread.

    ReplyDelete