Wednesday, April 21, 2010

One Night Stand Contract....hilarious

I find you attractive and desirable. In an effort to get to know you better and explore
new opportunities, I propose we spend a romantic night together.

Any activities we engage in must be mutually agreed upon. I promise my intention
is to get to know you, with no harm intended, either physical or emotional.
Although some intimate powers of romantic persuasion are acceptable, I will never
attempt to force you to do anything you do not want to do. Our goal is to get to know
each other in as many ways as possible, (without dating) including but not limited to
adventurous, steaming hot, slippery "I can't take it anymore" marathon passionate sex.

This is a personal desire of mine. I want you. I agree to keep this experience between us.
It is strictly confidential. No one else needs to know. Friends, relatives, even strangers,
and especially our mothers will not find out, or ever need to know. We are not dating.

If in the event our adventure turns out to be a positive experience that you or I want to
repeat, I agree to limit the attempts to ask to see you again. Either one of us has the option
to ask the other again only once. If the second party says no, go away, I agree to never
bring up the subject again. In that event I further agree to uphold our one night contract and
keep the entire adventure completely confidential, and a one time thing.

It would be extremely rewarding for me to fulfill your every desire. I agree to put forth
every possible effort to please you. During our one night relationship, I promise I will
do my very best to fulfill your every desire, fantasy, want and need. Along with my own
passion and orgasmic sexual surprises, I will satisfy you in precisely the way you ask me to,
being as romantic as I can possibly be.

We agree to help each other clean up any messes including whipped cream & food stains.
I promise to keep my volume down, so we don't disturb the neighbors, or arouse suspicion.

We agree to leave quietly at our predetermined time without singing, skipping, or crying.
I agree not to leave any distinguishing marks on your body, including hickies.
Thank you very much for your consideration. I look forward to accepting your signature.


Your place? ____________or my place? ____________


Signed _____________________________________ Date______________



Signed _____________________________________ Date ______________

1 comment: